In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Podcast, I interview Laura Bull. Laura is a bestselling creator and brand strategist who specializes in transforming people today into aggressive and sustainable business enterprise brand names. Her hottest book is — From Individual to Empire: A Guide to Building an Authentic and Impressive Manufacturer.
Laura Bull spent ten years with Sony New music Enjoyment and spearheaded artist enhancement which include Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, and Johnny Cash.
Now she’s supporting entrepreneurs discover and leverage their genuine and aggressive brands. In this episode, we dive into how to build a private manufacturer, why she’s operating to redefine the phrase “influencer”, and how to rework business people into feasible models.
Issues I inquire Laura Bull:
- [1:40] The branding of the new music market has adjusted substantially — hasn’t it?
- [4:27] What is one particular of the wackiest stories from performing with artists in the new music business that you want to share or who’s any individual that came on the scene and did not develop like you assumed they should really have?
- [6:05] Could you speak about wherever we’re at now with own branding and how influencer branding is a really distinctive issue?
- [8:06] What are your feelings on the notion that it is not about putting your title on all varieties of things and individuals who do a great work with influencer advertising have a point of view about what they’re hoping to achieve?
- [11:40] What is the variance in your check out of narrative versus storytelling?
- [13:56] Could you share a minor about your 5-component framework of an influencer — precisely if I’m a brand name and I want to improve my influencer, what are the points I need to have to start out considering about executing very first?
- [18:02] Could you unpack your model matrix for us?
- [20:33] Where can individuals locate out more about you and your operate?
Far more About Laura Bull:
Understand Far more About The Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Marketing consultant Community:
Like this present? Simply click on around and give us a evaluation on iTunes, be sure to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio place for company professionals who find the best education and learning and inspiration on how to expand a small business.
7 Methods to Scale Your Consulting Follow With out Introducing Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Advisor Network has assisted me to develop my small business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND