In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Partners, a world wide associate advertising and marketing company. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new guide out termed — Shifting to Outcomes: Why Partnerships are the Future of Marketing and advertising.
Marketers these days have a choice. They can retain doubling down on advertising and marketing with the electronic goliaths of right now or begin to diversify and make investments in other advertising and marketing channels, with an eye toward the long run. In this episode, I converse with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Associates, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your advertising and marketing technique with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the future.
Queries I question Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you define partnerships, and what are you offering new in the space of partnerships in this ebook?
- [3:29] Would you say there are unique amounts of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is perhaps a finish point of check out shift for a ton of entrepreneurs?
- [6:59] Do you have a minimal assortment of who this methodology could function for or is this some thing that all people really should be doing?
- [9:14] How do I obtain associates?
- [12:58] Is there an example scenario on acquiring associates that you’d like to go by way of with us?
- [15:43] How would someone who is listening to this get begun?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that people would very likely experience?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] In which they can obtain out a lot more about Acceleration Companions as nicely as choose up a duplicate of Transferring Results?
Much more About Bob Glazer:
Additional About Duct Tape Marketing Specialist Community:
Like this exhibit? Click on about and give us a review on iTunes, you should!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio place for small business gurus who seek the greatest training and inspiration on how to develop a organization.
Absolutely free eBook
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Incorporating Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Specialist Community has served me to increase my business by over 40% in the very last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND